Friday, September 27, 2013

Why I became a Real Estate Agent

Why did I become a real estate agent?

I guess the real question is why does anyone do what they love?


My hobby has always been looking for, reviewing and analyzing the profitability of different properties for myself and others.   It is a natural fit and something I have always enjoyed doing without pay.

When I found myself at a cross roads, being very successful yet very unhappy in the work I was doing, I decided to be bold and make a change.   This kind of work is less secure than what I was used to.  There are so many unpredictable and uncontrollable variables that can affect your ability to make a living.

The one thing I knew for sure is that I know how to work in a way that gets results.

I have always been that person who can take difficult or seemingly impossible situations and straighten them out.   I am that guy you call when you have a concept or idea, and can make it happen.

 Results.  Results is what I do.

Good results are what people need and are counting on in all their real estate transactions.

Whether buying, selling or renting, I put 100% into making things go as smoothly and profitably as possible.

I like working with people, and enjoy making this process easier, well informed and less intimidating for them.   Giving people good information so that they can make good data based decisions is an essential part of the service I provide.

Another key reason I switched to this career is to have the flexibility to work with nice people.  Simple as that may sound, working with pleasant, nice people really adds to my enjoyment and quality of life.

I was blessed to have multiple offers and opportunities of Brokers to work with, and I chose what was the best fit for me.  I was the first agent for a start up brokerage, working for a young broker that I sensed was going to be very successful.

I followed my instincts and was glad I did.

Working for Kareem Fleming @ KaZo Properites and KaZo Property Management has been one of the best decisions I ever made.


No comments:

Post a Comment